I offer square albums. Why square albums? 85% of the time you and I will photograph horizontally!
Things to consider when designing your album:
- Keep it simple! Chic modern designs never fail.
- Make each page unique. Give variance (and autonomy) to every page.
- Design it quickly! The faster your brides can relive their emotions, the more likely you will make a bigger sale.
If you open a square album, the two pages make a horizontal canvas for your pictures. Therefore, to do my pictures justice, I prefer square albums over the conventional vertical albums.
Flush Mount Album Designs
Please do not ever bombard your poor bride with 800+ online pictures to go through. Rather, first give them something that is beautifully designed and aesthetically pleasing [and already packaged].
- Week 1 – Flush mount album design (50+ pages) – Let the bride soak it in
- Week 2 – Online gallery | Discuss costs with bride
- Week 5 – Bind album and deliver
Do not deny it – I know that some of you still have clients from six months ago and they still have not picked out their pictures. Am I right? :)
Sample Album Designs
You could create them using Adobe Photoshop or InDesign with Bridge.
Tutorial For Templates
Always check with your album company specifications, but all templates are designed with 250 DPI and a scalable size of 12×12 to any other square sizes (like 10×10 or 8×8). Some popular choices include WHCC, Leather Craftsmen, Bay Photo, Kiss, Madera, etc.
P.S. Other pretty album templates…